Seismic Data Processing
At Samit, we believe, seismic data processing is an art of application of a scientific tool. Our dedicated and young processors, under the supervision of domain specialists devise optimum processing methodology for achieving processing objectives to meet client expectation and satisfaction. Importance of client interaction for better understanding of sub-surface complexities and successful project implementation is sincerely believed and rigorously followed.
- Processed several 2D and 3D projects from various basins of India and abroad.
- Data Processing Capability of all input types: 2D/3D/4D, Crooked Line, VSP, Multi – Component, OBC, Broad Band etc.
- Objective oriented Processing for variegated surface and sub-surface geological complexities: onshore, off-shore, hilly terrain, thrust belts, transition zone, desert etc.
- Basic, DMO, PSTM, PSDM, AVO processing capabilities.
- In-depth Noise Elimination and Signal Enhancement routines.
- 2D/3D SRME, 3D/4D/5D Interpolation, Wave Equation Multiple Attenuation, Deghosting etc.
- Expert usage of SeisSpace and Globe Claritas Processing packages.
Apart from above processing services, SAMIT provides following Advanced Imaging Services using AGT’s leading edge seismic imaging technology for delivering sub-surface images of unequalled resolution and unparalleled quality.